The Electromechanical Division is a contracting division that serves a wide range of the industrial sectors. The ECD utilizes its expertise to extend its services to industrial projects at the different cycles: design, execution, installation, testing and commissioning. When the project is over, the ECD helps its clients with the operation and maintenance of their industrial facilities.
The Electromechanical Contracting Division provides a wide variety of electromechanical industrial services that include:
- Design, Installation and Commissioning of Pumping and lifting Stations (Mechanical and Electrical).
- Execution of Pipeline Projects (Oil, Gas and Water) with valves, flow meters and pressure gauges.
- Execution of tanks projects and accessories (Oil and Water/Waste Water).
- Execution, operation and maintenance of HVAC projects.
- Execution of power projects (transmission lines, transformers, generators, turbines … etc.).
- Installation, calibration and testing of field instruments.
- Electromechanical projects operation, maintenance and material supply.